You consent to be bound by the following terms and conditions (‘terms of service”) when using TaskOPad and its native program. TaskOPad reserves the right to amend and change Terms of Service without notice from time to time. Any new features which increase or improve the current service, including the introduction of new tools and resources, are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the service, including the introduction of new tools and resources, are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the service shall constitute your consent to these changes after any such change. The most recent edition of the Terms of Service may be accessed at any time in-
- For use this program you must be 13 years old or older.
- You have to be a human being. Bots- registered accounts “or other automated methods are not permitted.
- In order to complete the sign-up process, you must provide your legal full name, a valid email address and any other information required.
- Your login may be used by one person- a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You can set up separate logins for as many people as you wish.
- You are responsible for keeping your account and passwords secure. TaskOPad cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or harm arising from your non-compliance with this protection duty.
- You are liable for the material uploaded and the behaviour that takes place in your account (even though the information is shared by other people that are members of your network). TaskOPad cannot and should not be found responsible for any injury or failure.
- You may not use the service for any purpose that is illegal or not authorized.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card, debit card, net banking for Indian users while for outsiders only credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide any kind of payment.
- When you initially sign up from another part of the website for an account and do not cancel it before the duration of free/ trial expires / end (free trail is given to those singing up with TaskOPad), you will be allowed to pay for your account to continue using it. If you fail to pay within 7 days after the trial period expires, your account is frozen and inaccessible until payment is made. When you cancel your account before beginning a billing cycle then the new billing cycle won’t charge you. You won’t be refunded for any billing cycle you’ve already paid for, though. When you want to move from your personal plan to a paid plan, you will have to pay for the new plan package. The plan is billed monthly, quarterly, and yearly and per customer and is non-refundable in advance. There will no refunds for upgrading/ downgrading or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made for treating everyone equally.
- All fees are excluded from all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for paying all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only taxes imposed by the India.
- Your payment will be charged automatically on a pro data basis for any upgrade to plan level. If you wish to downgrade then in the next billing cycle the new package and its charges will be reflected.
- Downgrading your service can cause your account to lose content, features, or capacity. TaskOPad will not and cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury.
- If there is an incident of payment failure due to the authentication of credit card or debit card/ insufficient balance resulting in unsuccessful transaction (means due sum cannot be deducted from the account), otherwise we will have 3 days grace period to make the payment otherwise the account will be removed.
General Conditions: –
- At your own risk, the use of service is applied on the basis of “as is” and “as available.”
- Technical support is available for every account holders and it is available via email/ Skype/ call / live chats only.
- You agree that TaskOPad uses third party suppliers and hosting partners to provide the equipment, software, networking, storage and related infrastructure required to operate the service.
- You must not alter, adapt or hack the service or change any website to falsely suggest that it is affiliated with the service, TaskOPad, or any other service of TaskOPad.
- Without express permission from TaskOPad, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use the service or access to the service.
- We can, but have no duty to delete, illegal, insulting, abusive, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise inappropriate content and accounts containing material which we decide at our absolute discretion, or breach the intellectual property of another party or these Terms of service.
- Any verbal, physical, written or other harassment of any TaskOPad, customer, employee, manager or officer (including threats of violence or retribution) will result in immediate termination of the account.
- You agree that service’s data processing and transmission, including your material, can be transmitted unencrypted and include (a) transmission through different networks; and (b) adjustments to adjust and adopt to the technological requirements of connecting network or devices.
- You don’t need to upload, post, host or send unsolicited text, SMS or spam messages.
- Any worms or viruses or code of a harmful nature must be transmitted.
- TaskOPad does not guarantee that the service will meet your particular requirements, the service will be continuous, timely, safe or error-free, the results that may be obtained through the use of the services will be accrual or reliable, and the quality of any products, facilities, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your requirements.
- You explicit perceive and acknowledge that TaskOPad will not be subject for any direct, aberrant, coincidental, excellent, significant, or model harms, including yet nor constrained to harms for loss of profit, altruism, use, information or other exclusive misfortunes (even where TaskOPad has been advised of the chance of such harms), emerging from; (I)the utilization or failure to utilize the administration. (ii) the expense of acquisition of substitute products and enterprises coming about because of any merchandise, information, data or administrations bought or acquired or messages got or exchanges went into through or from the administration; (iii) unapproved access to or modification of your transmissions or information; (iv) proclamations or lead of any outsider on the administration; (v) or some other issue identifying with the administration.
- The disappointment of TaskOPad to practice or authorize any privilege or arrangement of the Terms of administration will not comprise a waiver of such right or arrangement. The Terms of administration establishes the whole understanding among you and TaskOPad and administer your utilization of the service, supplanting any earlier understandings among you and TaskOPad (counting, yet not constrained to, any earlier forms of the Terms of service).
- TaskOPad reserves the right to change or discontinue the service (or any part thereof) temporarily or permanently, with or without warning at any time and from time to time.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly/ annual/ per user payment plan payments to the service, are subject to change from us upon 30 days’ notice. Such notification can be issued at any time by posting the changes on the TaskOPad website.
- TaskOPad is not responsible for any alteration, price change, termination or discontinuance of the service to you or to any third party.
- Questions about the Terms of service should be sent to please contact our Privacy Agent in any of the following ways:
- By email- email@example.com
- By postal mail or courier- TaskOPad- A-201, Sankalp Iconic Tower,
Near Iscon Cross Road, Ambli – Bopal Road, Ahmedabad. 380058