Record of all notable changes made to a project and the changelog usually includes records of changes such as bug fixes, new features.
Our commitments to employees are governed by our internal employment policies.
In all instances, we are committed to transparency with our customers, employees, and protecting the privacy of your data.
What information do we collect?
To take advantage of certain features of TaskOPad service you will be required to provide us with information (including personal identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information)
- Personally, identifiable information:-
Personally identifiable information identifies you, or may be used to identify or interact. Examples of publicly identifiable information include your name, IP address, business name, work title, address, email address, telephone number and credit card and billing information.
- Non- personally identifiable information: -
Non- personally identifiable information is information that cannot be used to identify or contact you by itself, including demographic details (such as age, occupation, company, gender, current location, or zip code.), IP addresses, browser forms, domain names and statistical data relating to the usage of the TaskOPad service.
Why do we need your personal data?
We sell no records, including your personal information. We can only process your personal data according to relevant data security and data privacy laws. To give access to TaskOPad we need some personal details. When you’ve registered with us, you’ll be asked to check a tick box showing your permission to provide this information to access our service. This consent provide us the legal justification for processing your data which is required under applicable law. You retain the right, at any time, to revoke that consent. If you agree not to use your personal data as per this policy, please do not use our website.
Information we collect automatically when you use the services: -
When you use our services, we collect information about you, including visiting our websites and taking some action inside the services.
Your use of the services: when you visit and connect with any of our services, we keep track of some details about you. This information includes the apps that you are using; the assignments, projects, teams and other links that you are clicking on; the sort, the size and file names of attachments that you are uploading to the services; commonly used search terms; and how you communicate with other services. We also gather information about the teams and people you work with, and how you connect with them, such as how most often collaborate and communicate.
Device and connection information: In order to access the services, we collect information about your computer, phone, tablet or other devices. Such system information includes your type of connection and settings when downloading, accessing, upgrading, or using our services. We will also gather information about your operating system, browser type, IP address, referring/ exit pages URLs, user identifiers, and crash data from your computer. To provide with you better customer experience, we use your IP address and/or country preferences to estimate your location. How much of the information we obtain depends on the system type and settings you use to access the services.
Log files : We collect non-personally identifiable information from our web log files which record data such as IP addresses, browser configurations, domain names and other sensitive statistical details regarding the usage of the TaskOPad. This information can be used to evaluate patterns, administer the TaskOPad service, track the usage of the TaskOPad service and collect general demographic data of these and other purposes, we may connect this information personally identifiable information, such as personalizing your experience with the TaskOPad service and evaluating the TaskOPad service.
Information we receive from other sources
We collect information about you from other users of the app, from third-party providers and from our business partners and networks.
Other users of the services: When uploading content through the Services other users of our services can provide information about you. For instance, someone else might mention you on a task, or a member of a team might upload content about you to TaskOPad. We also collect your email address from other users of the services to invite you to the services when they have it. Likewise, if you are appointed as another administrator for a task, team or an enterprise or Unlimited Account, an administrator can provide your contact information.
Any services you connect to your account: If you or your administrator activate third party apps or incorporate or connect a third-party service to our services, we collect information about you. For instance, you or your administrator can also integrate our services with other services that you use, such as allowing access store, share and edit certain third-party content through our services. For instance, you can allow our services to access and view files inside the services interface from a third-party document- sharing site. If you connect or incorporate our services with a third-party service, the information we receive depends on the settings, permissions and privacy policies that are governed by that third-party service.
To understand what data can be revealed to us or shared with our services, you should also review the privacy settings and notices in this third-party service.
Certain partners:We collect information from third- party agencies about you and your activities on and off the web, such as advertising and market research agencies, which provide us with information about your involvement in and interaction with our services and online ads.
Whom do I Contact if I have any Privacy Questions?
By email: email@example.com
By postal mail or courier:
TaskOPad, A-201, Sankalp Iconic Tower, Near Iscon Cross Road, Ambli - Bopal Road, Ahmedabad. 380058.
confidential personal details to us (e.g. social security numbers, records related to racial or ethnic origin, political views, ethnicity or other values, fitness, biometrics or genetic features, criminal record or membership in a labour union) on or by (Site / Applications / Services) or otherwise.
When you upload or disclose user-generated content to (our Site / Application(s) / Services), you send or report some sensitive personal data to us, you commit to our collection and disclosure of such sensitive personal data in compliance with this policy. If you do not agree to our collection and usage of such sensitive personal data, you shall not upload any content to our website.
Terms of Service
You consent to be bound by the following terms and conditions (‘terms of service”) when using TaskOPad and its native program. TaskOPad, reserves the right to amend and change Terms of Service without notice from time to time. Any new features which increase or improve the current service, including the introduction of new tools and resources, are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the service, including the introduction of new tools and resources, are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the service shall constitute your consent to these changes after any such change. The most recent edition of the Terms of Service may be accessed at any time in-
1. For use this program you must be 13 years old or older.
2. You have to be a human being. Bots- registered accounts or other automated methods are not permitted
3. In order to complete the sign-up process, you must provide your legal full name, a valid email address and any other information required.
4. Your login may be used by one person- a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You can set up separate logins for as many people as you wish.
5. You are responsible for keeping your account and passwords secure. TaskOPad cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or harm arising from your non-compliance with this protection duty.
6. You are liable for the material uploaded and the behaviour that takes place in your account (even though the information is shared by other people that are members of your network). TaskOPad cannot and should not be found responsible for any injury or failure.
7. You may not use the service for any purpose that is illegal or not authorized.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid credit card, debit card, net banking for Indian users while for outsiders only credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide any kind of payment.
2. When you initially sign up from another part of the website for an account and do not cancel it before the duration of free/ trial expires / end (free trail is given to those singing up with TaskOPad), you will be allowed to pay for your account to continue using it. If you fail to pay within 7 days after the trial period expires, your account is frozen and inaccessible until payment is made. When you cancel your account before beginning a billing cycle then the new billing cycle won’t charge you. You won’t be refunded for any billing cycle you’ve already paid for, though. When you want to move from your personal plan to a paid plan, you will have to pay for the new plan package. The plan is billed monthly, quarterly, and yearly and per customer and is non-refundable in advance. There will no refunds for upgrading/ downgrading or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made for treating everyone equally.
3. All fees are excluded from all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for paying all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only taxes imposed by the India.
4. Your payment will be charged automatically on a pro data basis for any upgrade to plan level. If you wish to downgrade then in the next billing cycle the new package and its charges will be reflected.
5. Downgrading your service can cause your account to lose content, features, or capacity. TaskOPad will not and cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury.
6. If there is an incident of payment failure due to the authentication of credit card or debit card/ insufficient balance resulting in unsuccessful transaction (means due sum cannot be deducted from the account), otherwise we will have 3 days grace period to make the payment otherwise the account will be removed.
1. At your own risk, the use of service is applied on the basis of 'as is' and 'as available.'
2. Technical support is available for every account holders and it is available via email/ Skype/ call / live chats only.
3. You agree that TaskOPad uses third party suppliers and hosting partners to provide the equipment, software, networking, storage and related infrastructure required to operate the service.
4. You must not alter, adapt or hack the service or change any website to falsely suggest that it is affiliated with the service, TaskOPad, or any other service of TaskOPad.
5. Without express permission from TaskOPad, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use the service or access to the service.
6. We can, but have no duty to delete, illegal, insulting, abusive, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise inappropriate content and accounts containing material which we decide at our absolute discretion, or breach the intellectual property of another party or these Terms of service.
7. Any verbal, physical, written or other harassment of any TaskOPad, customer, employee, manager or officer (including threats of violence or retribution) will result in immediate termination of the account.
8. You agree that service’s data processing and transmission, including your material, can be transmitted unencrypted and include (a) transmission through different networks; and (b) adjustments to adjust and adopt to the technological requirements of connecting network or devices.
9. You don’t need to upload, post, host or send unsolicited text, SMS or spam messages.
10. Any worms or viruses or code of a harmful nature must be transmitted.
11. TaskOPad does not guarantee that the service will meet your particular requirements, the service will be continuous, timely, safe or error-free, the results that may be obtained through the use of the services will be accrual or reliable, and the quality of any products, facilities, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your requirements.
12. You explicit perceive and acknowledge that TaskOPad will not be subject for any direct, aberrant, coincidental, excellent, significant, or model harms, including yet nor constrained to harms for loss of profit, altruism, use, information or other exclusive misfortunes (even where TaskOPad has been advised of the chance of such harms), emerging from; (I)the utilization or failure to utilize the administration. (ii) the expense of acquisition of substitute products and enterprises coming about because of any merchandise, information, data or administrations bought or acquired or messages got or exchanges went into through or from the administration; (iii) unapproved access to or modification of your transmissions or information; (iv) proclamations or lead of any outsider on the administration; (v) or some other issue identifying with the administration.
13. The disappointment of TaskOPad to practice or authorize any privilege or arrangement of the Terms of administration will not comprise a waiver of such right or arrangement. The Terms of administration establishes the whole understanding among you and TaskOPad and administer your utilization of the service, supplanting any earlier understandings among you and TaskOPad (counting, yet not constrained to, any earlier forms of the Terms of service).
14. TaskOPad reserves the right to change or discontinue the service (or any part thereof) temporarily or permanently, with or without warning at any time and from time to time
15. Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly/ annual/ per user payment plan payments to the service, are subject to change from us upon 30 days’ notice. Such notification can be issued at any time by posting the changes on the TaskOPad website.
16. TaskOPad is not responsible for any alteration, price change, termination or discontinuance of the service to you or to any third party.
Questions about the Terms of service should be sent to please contact our Privacy Agent in any of the following ways:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By postal mail or courier:
TaskOPad. A-201, Sankalp Iconic Tower, Near Iscon Cross Road, Ambli Bopal Road, Ahmedabad. 380058.